24/7 access to a powerful knowledge resource
In-depth and up to date information on all key areas of HR and Employment Law
Developed by subject matter experts and practitioners in HR, Employment Law, IR and Health and Safety
Invaluable source of real-time HR insights and benchmarking information
Upcoming Events & Webinars
Recruitment and Selection Risks – Highlighted by Key Case Law
The success of your business is driven by our solutions
Download the latest eBook
Our complimentary Linea eBooks support Organisations to prepare for and practically respond to employment legislation developments and HR best practice.
Latest NewsSee all
1. Do Employees have the right to information and consultation about developments in their workplaces?
2. Can an Employee work for another Organisation during a Career Break?
3. Is time spent On Call regarded as Working Time?
4. Is Compassionate Leave paid leave?
5. What is the Code of Practice on the Right to Disconnect?
1. What is the Code of Practice on Longer Working?
2. What are the key proposals under the Living Wage Bill 2022?
3. To which entities does the Irish Corporate Governance (Gender Balance) Bill apply?
4. By when do EU Member States need to transpose the EU Pay Transparency Directive?
5. What are the key considerations for Organisations in relation to Parallel Employment as provided for by the EU (Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions) Regulations?
Once again, Adare Human Resource Management are conducting their HR Barometer Survey, exploring key and specific areas to ensure you are provided with the most comprehensive research analysing the impacts, challenges and opportunities within the HR and Employment Law landscape in Ireland, and they invite you to participate.
Get started with your personalised demo
Contact us to get complimentary access to Linea or Linea Leader and discover for yourself how it can benefit you and your HR teams.
Get In Touch Form
"*" indicates required fields